WORKPACKAGE 1 – COORDINATION, MANAGEMENT AND EXPANSION OF LARGE BIO-REPOSITORIES AND OF RELATED DATA
- Decision tree for sample selection – to be published soon
One of the major tasks in WP1 is to provide a database for – the Sample Tracking System (STS). The STS gives information on samples made available by participating partners for HEADSpAcE WorkPackages and potentially additional projects.
To access the STS, please request an account at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The STS platform
Once your account is created, your username is:
If your name is John Doe , username will be IARC\j.doe
In order to activate your account, you must reset the password by using IARC SelfService Portal at https://myaccount.iarc.fr
WORKPACKAGE 3 – DETERMINING THE MOST ACCURATE FORM OF ASSESSING HPV-DRIVEN OROPHARYNGEAL CANCER IN THE CLINICAL SETTING
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are step-by-step instructions that act as guidelines for work processes. This is to ensure that processes are consistent across partners.
- SOP for assembly of Tissue Microarrays (TMAs)
- SOP for assembly of Tissue Microarrays (TMAs) using MTA-1
- SOP for immunohistochemistry procedure on FFPE tissue
- SOP for DNA extraction from FFPE
- SOP for HPV genotyping from FFPE tissue
- SOP on quality of FFPE slides
- SOP on slide sharing
WORKPACKAGE 7 – EVALUATING MINIMALLY INVASIVE BIOMARKERS TO PREDICT RECURRENCE AND SURVIVAL IN HEAD AND NECK CANCER CASES
- SOPs for plasma collection, processing and storage on the website – Version 2, June 2020