- H2020 Periodic Report Template v3.0
- How to avoid errors when claiming costs in H2020 grants
- The H2020 online manual
- The H2020 Annotated model Grant Agreement (AGA)
PERIODIC REPORTING 1 (2020):
Periodic reporting needs input from every participant and is due by the end of August 2020. HEADSpAcE-specific guidance can be found below.
A/ FINANCIAL REPORTING
Each partner receiving funding from the EU through IARC is kindly requested to complete their financial report on the EU participant portal. The deadline for this is set to 23 July at the latest. This will leave time for review and revisions as needed.
Note: partners from Brazil do not need to complete a financial report for the EU.
- HEADSpAcE Financial Report Questions & Answers (PDF) – updated 16 July 2020
- List of HEADSpAcE contacts on the EU portal (Excel)
- Financial report template (Excel)
B/ SCIENTIFIC REPORTING
Each partner is requested to complete the WP forms, related to the WorkPackages they contributed to, by 15 July or as soon as possible and email them to email@example.com.
Then IARC will send the individual WP reports received to their respective WP leaders, who will email their respective consolidated WP reports to HEADSpAcE@iarc.fr, by 23 August.